Most people think of top-end, bespoke handcrafted furniture as in opposition to the quick work SOLIDWORKS makes of prototyping and design. For Martin Goebel, president and design director at Goebel […]Read More
Some tagline text
SOLIDWORKS Standard delivers robust 3D design capabilities, performance, and ease-of-use. Not only can you create fully detailed parts, assemblies, and production-level drawings, but you can access all the tools required to generate complex surfaces, sheet metal flat patterns, and structural welded assemblies. SOLIDWORKS Standard also includes wizards to automate designs, perform stress analysis, and determine the environmental impact of components. Discover increased design productivity with SOLIDWORKS Standard.
Whether you want to enhance your 3D capabilities or upgrade from your 2D tool, SOLIDWORKS Standard gives you everything you need to make your next design project better, faster, and more efficient:
- An intuitive user interface that puts functions where you need them
- Interactive tutorials and easy help guides
- Access to thousands of pre-built parts and models
- The ability to use existing design files in multiple formats
- Integrated analysis tools to ensure your designs perform correctly Tools to check designs for manufacturability.