SOLIDWORKS Routing: Electrical
Class #: S422
SOLIDWORKS Routing: Electrical is an introduction to the routing feature used to create subassemblies containing electrical connectors and components, which are automatically connected by 3D routes within the subassembly.
During this instructor-led course, students will learn how to:
- Start an electrical route.
- Auto-route and manage 3D route sketches.
- Insert connectors, clips, and splices
- Specify wires and cables.
- Add electrical route parts to the library.
- Create drawings with connector diagrams, wire lists, and cable specifications.
Completion of SOLIDWORKS Routing: Electrical will equip the user with the tools required to efficiently model electrical wires, cables, and connectors for any project.
- Price: $995.00
- Professional Development Credits: 2
- Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours each
- Virtual Classroom: Not Available
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials
- Assembly Modeling
Fundamental of Routing
- Basic Electrical Routing
- Routing with Clips
- Electrical Routing Components
- Electrical Data Import
- Electrical Drawings
- Electrical Ribbon Cables
- Electrical Conduits
The SOLIDWORKS Routing: Electrical training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will how to create, edit and manage Electrical routes. Then create custom 2D electrical drawings. They will even be able to create a library of routing components from standard Solidworks parts.
|December 3, 4, 2018||9 am - 5 pm - MST||Boulder, CO||
|December 12, 13, 2018||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Buffalo Grove, IL||Register|
|March 14, 15, 2019||9:00am - 5:00pm - MST||Denver, CO||Register|
|June 19, 20, 2019||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Buffalo Grove, IL||Register|
|March 20, 21, 2019||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Buffalo Grove, IL||Register|