SOLIDWORKS Routing: Piping and Tubing
Class #: S423
SOLIDWORKS Routing: Piping and Tubing is an introduction to the routing feature used to create subassemblies containing pipe, tubing, and duct components, which are automatically connected by 3D routes within the subassembly.
During this instructor-led course, students will learn how to:
- Start a piping or tubing route.
- Auto-route and manage 3D route sketches.
- Insert flanges, tees, elbows, and valves.
- Specify pipe and tube diameter and length.
- Add piping and tubing route parts to the library.
- Create drawings of pipe, tubing and duct routes with Bills of Material.
Completion of SOLIDWORKS Routing: Piping and Tubing will equip the user the tools required to efficiently model pipe and tubing systems including HVAC duct routes for any facility.
- Price: $995.00
- Professional Development Credits: 2
- Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours each
- Virtual Classroom: 4 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials,
- SOLIDWORKS Assembly Modeling
Fundamental of Routing
- Piping Routes
- Piping Fittings
- Tubing Routes
- Piping and Tubing Changes
- Pipe and Tube Routing Components
- Using P&ID Files
- Piping Skids
The SOLIDWORKS Routing: Piping and Tubing training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will how to create, edit and manage piping and tubing routes. Also use P&ID files to quickly create standardized plant layouts. They will even be able to create a library of routing components from standard Solidworks parts.