SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal
Class #: S221
SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal focuses on the fundamental skills and concepts needed to build successful sheet metal parts in SOLIDWORKS. This course will cover topics ranging from basic flange features to working with multibody sheet metal parts.
During this instructor-led course, students will learn how to:
- Understand and evaluate specific sheet metal features and how to modify them.
- Work in the flattened and formed state of different sheet metal parts.
- Convert existing solid models/imported geometry to sheet metal parts.
- Use additional sheet metal functionality, which includes designing from the flat, jogs, and fold/unfold features.
Completion of SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal will familiarize the user with sheet metal commands and techniques allowing for immediate utilization and application.
- Price: $795.00
- Professional Development Credits: 2
- Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours each.
- Virtual Classroom: 4 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal Methodology
- SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal Features
- Designing in Flat
- SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal Parts in Drawings
- Converting Parts to SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal
- Modeling SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal in the Context of an Assembly
- Top-Down Assembly Modeling
The SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have been exposed to SOLIDWORKS modeling functionality specific to SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal fabrication. The student will have the knowledge to create SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal components separately or in the context of an assembly and create associated drawings and flat patterns from the initial models.
|May 23, 24, 2018||8:30 am - 4:30 pm - CST||St. Louis, MO||
|June 7, 8, 2018||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Appleton, WI||Register|
|June 11, 12, 2018||8:30am - 4:30pm - EST||Dayton, OH||Register|
|June 13, 14, 2018||9:00am - 5:00pm - EST||Indianapolis, IN||Register|
|June 13, 14, 2018||8:30am - 4:30pm - CST||Kansas City, MO||Register|
|June 14, 15, 2018||9 am - 5 pm - CST||Appleton, WI||Register|
|June 20, 21, 2018||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Rockford, IL||Register|
|July 9, 10, 2018||8:30am - 4:30pm - EST||Louisville, KY||Register|
|July 19, 20, 2018||8:30am - 4:30pm - EST||Cincinnati, OH||Register|
|July 24, 26, 31, August 2, 2018||10:00am - 1:30pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
|August 13, 14, 2018||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Buffalo Grove, IL||Register|
|August 22, 23, 2018||8:30 am - 4:30 pm - CST||St. Louis, MO||Register|
|September 10, 11, 2018||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Brookfield, WI||Register|
|September 12, 13, 2018||9:00am - 5:00pm - EST||Indianapolis, IN||Register|
|September 17, 18, 2018||8:30am - 4:30pm - EST||Columbus, OH||Register|
|September 19, 20, 2018||8:30am - 4:30pm - CST||Kansas City, MO||Register|
|September 26, 27, 2018||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Rockford, IL||Register|
|October 1, 2, 2018||8:30am - 4:30pm - EST||Cleveland, OH||Register|
|October 16, 18, 23, 25, 2018||10:00am - 1:30pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
|November 5, 6, 2018||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Buffalo Grove, IL||Register|
|November 28, 29, 2018||8:30 am - 4:30 pm - CST||St. Louis, MO||Register|