Class #: S222
SOLIDWORKS Weldments explores many specialized commands and techniques, allowing the designer to easily create and modify multibody parts intended to be welded together.
During this instructor-led course, students will learn:
- The ins and outs of the weldment functionality.
- How to work in and understand the weldment environment.
- How to create and maintain weldment parts, including configuring and detailing them in the 2D environment.
- How to create bent structural members and work with 3D sketches.
Completion of SOLIDWORKS Weldments will provide the user with weldment functionalities and how to apply and immediately implement them into the design process.
- Price: $395.00
- Professional Development Credits: 1
- Classroom: 1 session, 7 hours
- Virtual Classroom: 2 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
SOLIDWORKS Weldment Methodology
- SOLIDWORKS Weldment Features
- SOLIDWORKS Weldment Parts in Drawings
- Converting Parts to SOLIDWORKS Weldments
- Modeling SOLIDWORKS Weldments in the Context of an Assembly
- Top-Down Assembly Modeling
- Weldment Methodology
- Weldment Features
- Cut list creation
The SOLIDWORKS Weldments training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
The Student will have been exposed to SOLIDWORKS modeling functionality specific to SOLIDWORKS Weldments fabrication. The student will have the knowledge to create SOLIDWORKS Weldments and weldment components separately or in the context of an assembly and create associated drawings and flat patterns and/or cut lists from the initial models.
|January 29, 31, 2019||12:30pm - 4:00pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|