SOLIDWORKS Weldments Training
Classroom: 1 session, 7 hours
Virtual: 2 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
Class #: S222
SOLIDWORKS Weldments explores many specialized commands and techniques, allowing the designer to easily create and modify multibody parts intended to be welded together.
During this instructor-led course, students will learn:
- The ins and outs of the weldment functionality.
- How to work in and understand the weldment environment.
- How to create and maintain weldment parts, including configuring and detailing them in the 2D environment.
- How to create bent structural members and work with 3D sketches.
Completion of SOLIDWORKS Weldments will provide the user with weldment functionalities and how to apply and immediately implement them into the design process.
- Working with Weldments
- Configuring and Detailing Weldments
- Working with Bent Structural Members
The SOLIDWORKS Weldments training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
The Student will have been exposed to SOLIDWORKS modeling functionality specific to SOLIDWORKS Weldments fabrication. The student will have the knowledge to create SOLIDWORKS Weldments and weldment components separately or in the context of an assembly and create associated drawings and flat patterns and/or cut lists from the initial models.
2 Upcoming Classes:
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.