SOLIDWORKS Electrical: Schematic & 3D
Class #: SE100
The goal of this course is to teach you how to use SOLIDWORKS Electrical to optimize your drawings and designs for manufacturability so you can maximize quality, avoid rework and decrease time to market.
In days 1 and 2 of this class we will cover all topics related to SOLIDWORKS 2D Electrical. The 3rd day is a free class day covering SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D.
- Price: $1495.00
- Professional Development Credits: 3
- Classroom: 3 sessions, 7 hours each (Day 3 is an optional day covering SolidWorks Electrical 3D)
- Virtual Classroom: Not Available
- General understanding of electrical schematics.
- Working Knowledge of the SOLIDWORKS Application.
- General understanding of SOLIDWORKS assembly design.
- Single Line Diagrams
- Creating Schematics
- Cross Referencing the Single Line Diagram
- Control Drawings
- Managing Origin-Destination Arrows
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Using Assemblies
- Editing the PLC Drawing
The SOLIDWORKS Electrical training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will learn how to create schematics with line diagrams, cabling, and PLC controllers. Then be able to create control drawings and reports. With the information you learned from the Electrical 2D class and SOLIDWORKS Essentials, you will then create 3D presentations of your schematics using routing electrical.
|December 5, 6, 7, 2018||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Brookfield, WI||Register|
|December 11, 12, 13, 2018||8:30am - 4:30pm - CST||Kansas City, MO||Register|
|January 29, 30, 31, 2019||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Buffalo Grove, IL||Register|
|March 18, 19, 20, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm - EST||Cincinnati, OH||Register|
|March 19, 20, 21, 2019||9:00am - 5:00pm - EST||Indianapolis, IN||Register|
|April 30, May 1, 2, 2019||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Buffalo Grove, IL||Register|