SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics Training
Class #: C310
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium - Dynamics builds upon the foundations learned in the SOLIDWORKS Simulation and SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium courses. This advanced Simulation course is targeted at users analyzing structures subjected to time-based loading conditions. Course material covers shock loads, cyclic loads, random vibration, and response spectrum analysis. The focus of this course is Linear Dynamic Analysis. However, Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis and Fatigue examples are also included.
During this instructor-led course, students will learn:
- Setup techniques for Linear Dynamic Analysis of the following study types: Modal Time History, Harmonic, Random Vibration, Response Spectrum studies, and Random Vibration Fatigue.
- Proper study setup for correctly analyzing time-based loading scenarios.
- Post-processing of Dynamic Analysis studies.
Completion of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium - Dynamics will provide the user with an even deeper understanding of the tools required to analyze and simulate the environmental factors in which the designs will be placed.
Vibration of a Pipe
- Transient Shock Analysis According to MILS-STD-810G
- Harmonic Analysis of a Bracket
- Response Spectrum Analysis
- Random Vibration Analysis According to MIL-STD-810G
- Random Vibration Fatigue
- Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis of an Electronic Enclosure
The SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will be able to simulate basic situations of dynamic loading and vibration.
- Must have attended the basic SOLIDWORKS Simulation class, or must have an experience with SOLIDWORKS + working basic knowledge of finite elements and of basic mechanical principles. The knowledge of basic principles in Vibrations is strongly recommended, but not required.
2 Upcoming Classes:
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.