SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics
Class #: C310
The course is targeted for users who would like to become productive in analyzing structures subjected to various types of dynamic loading. The material covered includes time dependent analysis, force loads as well as motion shock loading examples, harmonic analysis and random vibration analysis per MILS-STD-810F standard.
- Price: $1195.00
- Professional Development Credits: 3
- Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours
- Virtual Classroom: 4 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
Prereqs: Must have attended the basic SOLIDWORKS Simulation class, or must have an experience with SOLIDWORKS + working basic knowledge of finite elements and of basic mechanical principles. The knowledge of basic principles in Vibrations is strongly recommended, but not required.
Modal time history analysis
- Steady State Harmonic analysis
- Random Vibration
- Rayleigh damping
- Modal damping
- Composite damping
- Load Vs. time data for nodal forces, pressure loads
- Uniform and non Uniform base excitation in time and frequency domain for displacement, velocity and acceleration
- Harmonic excitation for forces, pressure loads, uniform and non uniform ground motions and varied phase angles.
- Power Spectral Density (PSD) excitation for forces, pressure loads, uniform and non uniform ground motions.
The SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will be able to simulate basic situations of dynamic loading and vibration.