SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics Training
Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours each
Virtual: 6 sessions, 2 hours each
Class #: CAE510
The goal of this course is to teach you how to use the SOLIDWORKS Simulation software to help you analyze linear dynamic structural behavior of your SOLIDWORKS part and assembly models.
The focus of this course is on the fundamental skills and concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics modulus. You should view the training course manual as a supplement to, and not a replacement for, the system documentation and on-line help. Once a good foundation in basic skills has been developed, you can refer to the on-line help for information on less frequently used options.
Modal time history analysis
- Steady-state harmonic analysis
- Random vibration
- Rayleigh damping, modal damping, composite damping
- Load vs. time data for nodal forces, pressure loads
- Uniform and non-uniform base excitations in the time or frequency domain for displacement, velocity and acceleration Harmonic excitation for nodal forces, pressure loads, uniform and non-uniform ground motions and varied phase angles
- Power spectral density (PSD) excitation curves for nodal forces, pressure loads, uniform and non-uniform ground motions
The SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will be able to simulate basic situations of dynamic loading and vibration.
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Mechanical design experience.
- • Completed CAD110 SOLIDWORKS Essentials.
- • Completed the course CAE205 SolidWorks Simulation and CAE405 SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional.
- • Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
1 Upcoming Class:
|November 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 2020||1:00pm - 3:00pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.