SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics
Class #: C310
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium - Dynamics builds upon the foundations learned in the SOLIDWORKS Simulation and SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium courses. This advanced Simulation course is targeted at users analyzing structures subjected to time-based loading conditions. Course material covers shock loads, cyclic loads, random vibration, and response spectrum analysis. The focus of this course is Linear Dynamic Analysis. However, Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis and Fatigue examples are also included.
During this instructor-led course, students will learn:
- Setup techniques for Linear Dynamic Analysis of the following study types: Modal Time History, Harmonic, Random Vibration, Response Spectrum studies, and Random Vibration Fatigue.
- Proper study setup for correctly analyzing time-based loading scenarios.
- Post-processing of Dynamic Analysis studies.
Completion of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium - Dynamics will provide the user with an even deeper understanding of the tools required to analyze and simulate the environmental factors in which the designs will be placed.
- Price: $1195.00
- Professional Development Credits: 3
- Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours
- Virtual Classroom: 4 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
- Must have attended the basic SOLIDWORKS Simulation class, or must have an experience with SOLIDWORKS + working basic knowledge of finite elements and of basic mechanical principles. The knowledge of basic principles in Vibrations is strongly recommended, but not required.
Modal time history analysis
- Steady State Harmonic analysis
- Random Vibration
- Rayleigh damping
- Modal damping
- Composite damping
- Load Vs. time data for nodal forces, pressure loads
- Uniform and non Uniform base excitation in time and frequency domain for displacement, velocity and acceleration
- Harmonic excitation for forces, pressure loads, uniform and non uniform ground motions and varied phase angles.
- Power Spectral Density (PSD) excitation for forces, pressure loads, uniform and non uniform ground motions.
The SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will be able to simulate basic situations of dynamic loading and vibration.