SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Non-Linear
Class #: C410
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium - Nonlinear guides the user into the non-linear aspects of Finite Element Analysis (FEA). With a structured approach, this course explains non-linearities and how to solve complex problems. In the real world, we encounter multiple material types and loading conditions that change with time. This course will take you through the theory and practical application, so that you can get a well-rounded understanding of FEA.
During this instructor lead course, students will learn:
- Nonlinear material models.
- Numerical procedures for analysis control.
- Large displacement contact solutions.
- Analysis of elastomers.
- Metal-forming procedures.
Completion of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium - Nonlinear will provide the user with an even deeper understanding of the tools required to analyze and simulate the environmental factors in which the designs will be placed.
- Price: $1195.00
- Professional Development Credits: 3
- Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours each
- Virtual Classroom: 4 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
- Experience modeling with SOLIDWORKS
- Large displacement problems
- Large strain formulation
- Material Non-linear
Material models covered
The SOLIDWORKS Simulation Nonlinear training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will be able to use SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium to simulate the behavior of Non-Linear Materials.