SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Non-Linear Training
Class #: CAE505
The goal of this course is to teach you how to use the SOLIDWORKS Simulation software to help you analyze non-linear dynamic structural behavior of your SOLIDWORKS part and assembly models.
The focus of this course is on the fundamental skills and concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Non-Linear modulus. You should view the training course manual as a supplement to, and not a replacement for, the system documentation and on-line help. Once a good foundation in basic skills has been developed, you can refer to the on-line help for information on less frequently used options.
Introduction to Nonlinear Structural Analysis
- Geometric Nonlinear Analysis
- Material Models and Constitutive Relations
- Numerical Procedures for Nonlinear FEA
- Contact Analysis
- Large Displacement Analysis
- Incremental Control Techniques
- Nonlinear Static Buckling Analysis
- Plastic Deformation
- Hardening Rules
- Analysis of Elastomers
- Nonlinear Contact Analysis
- Metal Forming
- True and Engineering Stress and Strain
The SOLIDWORKS Simulation Nonlinear training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will be able to use SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium to simulate the behavior of Non-Linear Materials.
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Mechanical design experience.
- • Completed the course CAD110 SOLIDWORKS Essentials.
- • Completed the course CAE205 SOLIDWORKS Simulation and CAE405 SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional.
- • Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
1 Upcoming Class:
|September 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24, 2020||1:00pm - 3:00pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.