Our classroom training provides a personalized experience.
Here at CATI, we want to make sure that you get the most out of your SOLIDWORKS solutions. That’s why we’ve adopted a personalized approach to learning. We strive to ensure that every single student receives the attention that they need and can leave with the skills necessary to excel with SOLIDWORKS.
Our classes are designed around you. We have learned over time that smaller class sizes work best. Keeping classes to about 10 students allows us to cover the core curriculum as well as explore your specific questions and design challenges. Our instructors encourage you to bring your own files that are giving you problems and they’ll work with you to find solutions. Finding those solutions often leads to great collaboration amongst the class and provides great networking opportunities.
You will learn from certified SOLIDWORKS experts.
Our instructors are certified SOLIDWORKS experts and are ready to share their valuable insights with you. You’ll get hands-on training and learn more efficient workflows. It is our mission to make sure you get the most out of our courses. We understand how challenging it can be to find time for training, so when you train with CATI, we make sure you leave with more than you bargained for. You’ll have the opportunity to have your specific issues and design challenges addressed and have any questions answered by an expert in the field. How great is that?
When I teach Essentials, I ALWAYS throw in extra stuff, such as how to use the Thread feature, 2D to 3D, creating custom Library Feature parts, and other general tips and tricks that I’ve picked up along the years. I would argue this type of stuff is very valuable. I also tell customers to bring in their own files/ideas, so I can demonstrate how I would go about doing XYZ in SOLIDWORKS.Nathan Marsh, Support Engineer
When you train with CATI, everything is included.
No need to worry about hardware, software, or training files. Our staff has your covered. Our hardware has been selected just for this purpose and is ready to go. We strive to make it as easy as possible for you to get up to speed FAST! It can be difficult to dedicate time away from the office which is why we do everything we can to give you a stress-free, positive experience. We don’t want you to have to worry about bringing anything but yourself and your eagerness to learn.
We hope to see you soon!
- 3DQuick Press Essentials
- CAMWorks 3-Axis Milling Essentials
- ENOVIA BOM Management Workshop
- ENOVIA CAD Management Workshop
- ENOVIA ECO Workshop
- ENOVIA MBOM Management Workshop
- ENOVIA Organization Setup Workshop
- ENOVIA Program Management Workshop
- FORTUS Insight Software Training
- Insight Level 2
- SOLIDWORKS Advanced Part Modeling
- SOLIDWORKS Advanced Surface Modeling
- SOLIDWORKS API Fundamentals
- SOLIDWORKS Assembly Modeling
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard Essentials
- SOLIDWORKS Composer
- SOLIDWORKS CSWP Prep Class
- SOLIDWORKS Drawings
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Advanced
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical: 2D & 3D
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials for 3D CAD Professionals
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials: Parts and Assemblies
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Inspection
- SOLIDWORKS MBD
- SOLIDWORKS Mold Design
- SOLIDWORKS Motion
- SOLIDWORKS PCB
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional: Administrator
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional: User
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard: Administrator
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics
- SOLIDWORKS Routing: Electrical
- SOLIDWORKS Routing: Piping and Tubing
- SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Non-Linear
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional
- SOLIDWORKS Weldments
- Translation Techniques