CAT-PhD (Priority Helpdesk)
CATI offers an annual support service called Priority Help Desk (CAT-PhD). PhD support is an extended support offering that allows a customer to utilize Computer Aided Technology’s support in a much more extensive manner. A greater level of access to support as well as exclusive discounts for services and training are both part of this offering.
Only a phone call or email away, CAT-PhD relieves your team from becoming distracted with software application issues.
In addition to the Standard Support, CAT-PhD Support subscription offers these additional value-added benefits:
- Priority Support– Highest priority in list of open issues for CATI Customer Support Staff.
- Discounts on Training – PhD subscribers save 10% off CATI Training Services.*
- Live Chat based Support – Chat live with a CATI technician during support hours.
- Environment Optimaization Analysis and Recomendations Report– A CATI technician analyzes a sample set of workstations within the customers modeling environment in order to gather information that will allow the technician to build a report stating the status of the current modeling environment, recommendations for improving the effectiveness of the modeling environment, and an executive summary highlighting the most critical aspects of the report.**
- Rapid Prototyping Credit – Have CATI make you a Rapid Prototype part. For each seat of PhD Support, you will receive a $200 voucher toward the purchase of Rapid Prototyping Services.*
PhD Support offerings are only available to the named assigned user.