Introduction to fe-safe Training
Goal of this course is to provide an understanding of how to set up and run various fatigue analyses using fe-safe.
- Introduction to fatigue
- The fe-safe user interface
- Loading methods
- Strain-life methods
- Stress-life methods
- Using and plotting material properties
- Multi-axial loading
- Dataset sequence loading
- Multi-block loading and damage per block analysis
- Analysis of flexible models using modal superposition
- Additional loading features
- Export options
- including export of stress/strain histories
- Haigh diagrams
- Multi-axial fatigue from strain gauges
- fe-safe file structure
- command line and batch processing
Online access to all presentation slides and workshops for 12 months
In this practical introduction to fe-safe you will learn how to set up and run various fatigue analyses using fe-safe. The course includes many hands-on tutorials and practical examples.
PREREQUISITES Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
• Design and test engineers responsible for product durability in the ground vehicle, aerospace and manufacturing industries
• No previous knowledge of fatigue is necessary.
Can't find a class that fits your schedule or location? We'll work with you to make sure there's a time and a place that works for you and your busy schedule.
|Up to You!||Request Training|