Structural Mechanics Engineer - Static Training
The goal of this course is to teach you how to use the SOLIDWORKS Structural Engineer software to help you analyze static structural behavior of your SOLIDWORKS parts and assemblies.
The focus of this course is on the advanced skills and concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Dynamics modulus. You should view the training course manual as a supplement to, not a replacement for, the system documentation and on-line help. Once you have developed a good foundation in basic skills, you can refer to the on-line help for information on less frequently used command options.
- Meshing – Basics
- Material and Section Properties
- Connections and Rigid Bodies
- Steps and Static Simulations
- Restraints and Initial Conditions
- Running Simulations and Postprocessing
The SOLIDWORKS Structural Engineer training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
• Mechanical design experience.
• Completed the course CAD110 SOLIDWORKS Essentials.
• Completed the course CAE205 SOLIDWORKS Simulation and CAE405 SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional.
• Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
Can't find a class that fits your schedule or location? We'll work with you to make sure there's a time and a place that works for you and your busy schedule.
|Up to You!||Request Training|