3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA Role
Material Calibration Engineer (MAS)
Increase fidelity of simulations by calibrating advanced material models from physical or virtual test data
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
The Material Calibration Engineer role provides:
- Calibration of advanced material models from physical or virtual test data to enable high fidelity simulation
- Support for a broad range of materials including metals, polymers, and composites
- An intuitive user experience that is accessible to non-experts
- Built-in optimization algorithms to ensure accurate representation of test data
- The ability to share calibrated material models across the enterprise
17 Included Apps
Credits and Tokens
Simulation Job Monitor
Design IP Classification
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.