For many product developers, simulation tools are just a nice-to-have, but they can be an integral component of a much more ambitious and rewarding strategy. The first step to making that happen is to talk to an expert with vision and experience in the field.
CATI’s VP of simulation, Joe Formicola, has spent decades helping companies maximize the impact of their simulation programs. Join him for a high-level discussion on the impact, implementation, and strategy of cutting-edge simulation for better product development.
In this webinar, we answer the following questions:
* How can simulation contribute to high-level corporate objectives?
* What’s the difference between simulation for design guidance and for virtual prototyping?
* What’s the unique business impact of virtual prototyping?
* What are the components of a successful virtual prototyping program?
* How does virtual prototyping impact physical prototyping?
* How do you adopt an effective simulation strategy?
We will also review a recent CATI case study in full-vehicle virtual prototyping using cloud simulation on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
Other Events in this Series
No Events found.