Electronic devices, some of which containing very complex electronic circuits, are integrated into many product designs that are used daily. Learn how to design your electronics to meet today’s signal integrity (SI) and power integrity (PI) requirements. Highlights:
* In which cases do you need to simulate your PCB for SI/PI?
* How can you bend your PCB to be used for wearable device and simulate it?
* How can a quick Design Rule Check help get rid of SI/EMI (electromagnetic interference) issues even without simulation?
* How can you verify high-speed connection (Mb/s) by checking the eye diagram?
* Discover how to optimize the number of decoupling capacitors on your PCB to enhance power integrity of your power distribution network (PDN).
Presenter: Emmanuel Leroux, WW Technical Sales Director at Dassault Systemes
Other Events in this Series
No Events found.