Class #: C320
This course has been designed for new SOLIDWORKS Motion users who would like to learn to perform motion analysis on their designs. The course provides an in-depth session on the basics of building, simulating and refining a mechanical design system.
- Price: $995.00
- Professional Development Credits: 2
- Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours each
- Virtual Classroom: 4 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
Prereqs: Attendees must have experience modeling with SOLIDWORKS.
- Introduction to user interface
- Constraint mapping concepts
- Action only forces and moments
- Action/Reaction forces and moments
- Motion drivers
- Building models for kinematic analysis
- Create displacement, velocity, acceleration and force graphics
- Translatory and torsional springs
- Translatory and torsional dampers
- 3D Contact to simulate realistic interaction between parts
- Impact forces
- Using Function builder and Expressions to build complex motions and forces
- Flexible connectors - Bushings
The SOLIDWORKS Motion training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have a strong understanding of how to utilize the tool in SOLIDWORKS Motion to improve their design cycles and their designs.