3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Role
3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Professional (XWB)
Design better products faster with the advanced productivity and rendering capabilities of 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Professional
3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Professional builds on the capabilities of 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Standard to speed up time to market.
With 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Professional, you can:
- Analyze design based on manufacturing cost estimation
- Check for design errors and detect any interference to eliminate manufacturing rework
- Quickly assess the manufacturability of your design with dimensions and tolerances analysis
- Reverse engineer from scanned mesh models
- Create photorealistic images and animations of your designs for marketing
3 Included Apps
Derived Format Converter
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Connected
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.