3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Airframe Fastener Engineer (AIFAA)
Create efficiently with high accuracy, the fastening assembly definition, enabling simulation and manufacturing processes, on a complete Airframe structure.
- Perform the definition of the fasteners of a complete aircraft program with accuracy and detailed information, from light airplanes to biggest airliners containing millions of fasteners
- Key functions supporting Concurrent Engineering, Lifecycle & Change Management and Downstream processes (eg. Manufacturing, Simulation…)
- Enforce company standards and rules usage, reducing number of errors
- User Experience accelerators, generating set of fasteners, adapting to context of local stacking
39 Included Apps
Mechanical Systems Design
Component Family Definition
3D Annotation Experience
3D Templates Capture
2D Layout for 3D Design
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Converter for STEP Multidiscipline
Converter for STEP
3D Annotation Insight
3D Tolerancing & Annotation
Quality Rules Reuse
Converter for IGES
Drafting Template Essentials
Collaborative IP Management
Part Design Essentials
Functional Part Design
Generative Wireframe & Surface
Smart Mechanical Components
Bent Part Design
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.