3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
Classification Manager (CCM)
Structure, Capture & Share Enterprise IP in Classification for better and faster business & Engineering decision
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
Classification Manager offers powerful classification schemes and features to organize and retrieve 3DEXPERIENCE Intellectual Property (IP). It provides an easy way to establish and nurture an efficient re-use process across the organization with the right level of organization and qualification.
Classification Manager provides the ability to:
- Define multi-level libraries for various IP categories
- Organize IP with classification semantic
- Support IP standardization process
- Ease re-use practices with intuitive integration with multi-discipline engineering applications
3 Included Apps
IP Classification Editor
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.