3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
Collaborative Designer For Cadence Allegro (UEC)
Efficiently manage and incorporate electronic designs into a multidisciplinary Electro-Mechanical product definition
Collaborative Designer for Cadence Allegro provides electronic design management of schematics, component libraries and PCB designs. The immersive solution provides management tools from within Cadence Project Manager. Electronic designs now become part of the complete product definition reducing design errors due and provide downstream visibility. Manufacturing outputs are tailored and are managed as part of the overall design package.
Collaborative Designer for Cadence Allegro provides:
• Reduce development times with real-time, concurrent design with Cadence Allegro across distributed teams with lifecycle and change management
• Improve component selection (performance, quality, availability, and price) through managed PCB components and tailored manufacturing information
• Minimize redesigns by enabling collaboration with all stakeholders on the multidiscipline product definition
3 Included Apps
Import XPDMXML without Geometrical Conversion
Derived Format Converter
Design with Allegro HDL
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.