3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA Role
Composite Structures Performance Engineer (CYE)
Model and validate composite designs for stiffness, strength, and performance requirements, to reduce costs in composite structure prototypes and testing
The Composite Structures Performance Engineer role allows you to:
- Validate composite design with associated strength criteria
- Efficiently design ply layup and material orientation to achieve required stiffness and strength while optimizing weight
- Model composite components with fundamental static, frequency, and buckling simulation
- Reduce cost of prototyping and manufacturing via early-phase design simulation to reduce time for composite product delivery
24 Included Apps
Simulation Job Monitor
Structural Scenario Creation
Design IP Classification
Physics Results Explorer
Converter for STEP
Structural Model Creation
Credits and Tokens
Converter for IGES
Physics Methods Reuse
Model Assembly Design
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.