3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Concept Human Factors Specialist For Aerospace & Defense (COHFA)
Virtual Humans to Innovate, increase comfort and ergonomics of your Aircraft Cockpit.
Enhance safety by virtually anticipating possible human errors
Concept Human Factors Specialist for Aerospace & Defense will help you to:
• Explore & Define Human Factors References based on validated Aircraft requirements
• Specify main usages, Human Factors Issues and Benefits and Human Factors Tests Objectives
• Model and simulate the human and its interactions with environment and other humans
• Perform Human Factors assessments and provide Human Factors recommendations
21 Included Apps
Design IP Classification
Product Perception Experience
Collaborative IP Management
Human Animation Studio
Rendering Scene Design
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.