3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Consumer Products Composites Manufacturing Engineer (SGCML)
Ensure producibility of home and lifestyle parts made of composites materials at all stages of the engineering process
- Industrialize composites part accounting for the standard of the H&L industry
- Produce best in class composites outputs for downstream manufacturing processes, including laser projection devices
- Provide the Complete Composites Product definition throughout 3D annotations
- Seamless integration with Consumer Products Composites Designer
34 Included Apps
3D Annotation Experience
3D Templates Capture
2D Layout for 3D Design
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Composites Manufacturing Preparation
Converter for STEP Multidiscipline
Generative Shape Design
FreeStyle Shape Analysis
Generative Shape Develop
3D Annotation Insight
3D Tolerancing & Annotation
Quality Rules Reuse
Converter for IGES
Drafting Template Essentials
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.