3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
Contract Deliverable Manager For Aerospace & Defense (CTE)
Improve efficiency of deliverables management that are associated to contract and proposal assignments.
Contract-Deliverables Manager defines and manages deliverables associated to contract and proposal assignments. This role enable user to:
- Collaborate on task deliverables with real time reporting on actual status for assigned contract and proposal items
- Mitigate and report status on assigned project risks
- Capture and execute ad-hoc project risks
- Provide input during gate review meetings
- Capture and submit weekly time sheets against a project for management approval
3 Included Apps
Contract Deliverables Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.