Conversion Data Integrator for IFC connects the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to designers, suppliers, planning departments, and other users of IFC-compliant applications through its IFC file import and export interfaces allowing for the sharing, migration, and exchange of BIM data throughout the customer’s enterprise.
Once the IFC files are imported, users have access to all the powerful collaboration capabilities in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to manage their AEC projects.
- Collaborate with partners using IFC – a standard and open format (ISO 16739:2013)
- Make partner contributions available across the company for global business processes
- Use IFC data when designing in context 3DEXPERIENCE applications
- Import IFC data into the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to hold design reviews for better product quality
7 Included Apps
Converter for IFC
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.