3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
Conversion Data Integrator For Revit (FOV)
Import Revit designs to support digital continuity across company boundaries including partners and suppliers
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
Conversion Data Integrator for Revit supports the import of files from the Revit software package utilized in the BIM. Industry segment. During import, New 3DEXPERIENCE Physical Products are generated, storing product structure and parts with exact geometry. CGR type files are also generated an stored for easy visualization within 3DEXPERIENCE viewers. Conversion Data Integrator for Revit provides:
- Easy transition from Revit formats to 3DEXPERIENCE 3D high fidelity models
- Calculate volume and area of imported models as part of the overall product/simulation
- Utilize Revit models within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
7 Included Apps
Converter for Revit
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.