3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
Conversion Data Integrator For Rhinoceros (FOH)
Import Rhinoceros designs to support digital continuity across company boundaries including partners and suppliers
Rhino 3D is a free form surface modeler particularly useful for additive manufacturing producing high fidelity visualization features. Incorporating these models into the 3DEXPERIENCE enhances the value of the models produced. The Conversion Data Integrator for Rhinoceros application provides:
- Provide a smooth transition of Rhinoceros models for consumption into the 3DEXPERIENCE environment
- Utilize accurate model representations from external data sources in global business processes
- Improve decision making by capitalizing on data from any number of touch points globally and concentrate on obtaining best in class suppliers and partners
7 Included Apps
Converter for Rhinoceros
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.