3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA Role
Durability Performance Engineer (FGP)
Assess the structural performance and durability of products during the design process and intuitively guide design decisions
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
The Durability Performance Engineer role allows you to:
- Provide product engineers powerful and intuitive tools needed to perform sophisticated structural simulations, powered by market leader Abaqus technology, during the design process
- Fatigue simulation to predict accurate fatigue lives and ensure complex engineering products are designed for durability: avoid late re-design, minimize physical tests, reduce warranty costs, extend life in service
- Experience efficient what if scenarios through seamless associativity with geometry
- Offers multistep structural scenarios for product performance and quality testing during the product design process
- Accelerate structural performance simulation with unique automated model creation for large assemblies
- Enables high performance results visualization, particularly for very large models
- Include embedded compute up to 8 cores
23 Included Apps
Credits and Tokens
Simulation Job Monitor
Converter for IGES
Structural Scenario Creation
Design IP Classification
Physics Methods Reuse
Physics Results Explorer
Model Assembly Design
Collaborative IP Management
Converter for STEP
Structural Model Creation
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.