3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
Engineering Data Exchange Manager (EXH)
Reduce Engineering data exchanges cycle time and streamline the collaboration throughout the value network
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
Engineering Data Exchange Manager delivers the environment and tools to efficiently collaborate with your value network around the product engineering data. It also supports the migration to 3DEXPERIENCE and coexistence with V4 and V5 data.
Engineering Data Exchange Manager provides the ability to:
- Navigate the configured 3D definition of the product, including search and volumic query
- Export and import engineering data with authoring delegation
- Automate import/export operations through batches
- Manage coexistence with legacy systems
- Manage engineering data life-cycle
12 Included Apps
Design IP Classification
Collaborative IP Management
Derived Format Converter
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.