3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
External System Data User (MUX)
Engineering Adapter for X-PDM enables bi-directional data exchange between the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and a non-DS PDM system
- Coordinates data exchange between 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and other PDM systems for an efficient Multi-discipline Engineering Collaboration with the extended enterprise
- Leverage skills and knowledge of the enterprise and supply chain using a common cross-functional product development and engineering change processes
- Provide complete process control and visibility between global design and cross-functional product teams
- Introduce powerful 3DEXPERIENCE Platform engineering applications to the enterprise without disrupting existing engineering systems and processes
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.