3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Immersive Collaboration Experience (ICE)
Perform multi-user Virtual Reality reviews and capture team decisions directly and natively within your 3DEXPERIENCE data and applications
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Perform collaborative VR review sessions including multiple disciplines to jointly take accurate and fast decisions directly on your managed 3DEXPERIENCE data
- Leverage the joint view in 1:1 scale on your product to collaboratively check aspects in real-time which can’t be detected on your desktop application, e.g. spatial studies, individual reachability and visibility, clash and defects detection and more, only visible while being immersed in 3D space
- Benefit from the availability of state-of-the-art tracking and interaction technologies & methodologies, as well as 1:1 scale decision directly on your desk.
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.