3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
IP Controlled Access (IPA)
Allows an IP User to view IP Protected data, and protects it from all other users that do not have access. IP Users may also request IP Protection Exceptions.
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Enforce security rules and IP Protection Exceptions based on the related classifications containing those restrictions.
- Enforcement criteria include skill, citizenship, country-of-birth, organization affiliation.
- Enforce security rules and Export Control Exceptions based on the related classifications containing those restrictions.
- Prevents accidental or inadvertent export of export controlled items for compliance with ITAR, EAR, OFAC, US NRC, EU Dual-Use, NSG, and MTCR.
3 Included Apps
IP Protection Classification
IP Protection and Export Control Location
IP Controlled Access
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.