3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
IP Security Manager (IPS)
Manages IP Classes, along with IP Security Rules and Exceptions, as applied to Classified IP data and Export Controlled items.
- Protect electronic IP in a robust and consistent way as a standard across the entire platform, including ITAR, EAR, OFAC, US NRC, EU Dual-Use, NSG, and MTCR.
- Customers, partners, suppliers and employees can work in one environment while protecting each party’s IP.
- All types of data can be protected with the same approach and allow audit review of users and access in one environment.
- Define classifications and security rules and exceptions, as well as the item data and auditing, from the environment without the IT team.
4 Included Apps
IP Protection Classification
IP Export Control Management
IP Protection Management
IP Protection and Export Control Location
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.