3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Multidiscipline Automated Drafter (Concurrent) (FAP-C)
Increase Drawing productivity by delivering extended drafting capabilities and automatic batch generation of Piping and HVAC orthogonal and Isometric drawings
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Standardize drawing generation for all users according project to fit to Industry standard
- Increase drawing generation user productivity
- Increase drawing quality
- Provide set of OOTB functionalities that fit to heavy industry practices
- Generate orthogonal and piping Isometric drawing link to 3D without neutral format exchange
24 Included Apps
3D Templates Capture
Design IP Classification
Drafting Template Design
Product Structure Design
Converter for STEP
Quality Rules Reuse
Converter for IGES
Engineering IP Control
Drafting Template Essentials
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.