3DEXPERIENCE DELMIA Role
NC Mill-Turn Machine Programmer (NTA)
Define and validate machining processes to program NC lathe and mill-turn machines
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Complete Milling & Turning solution for complex parts
- Increase collaboration between Designers & NC Programmers to improve engineering efficiency
- Validate NC programs early in 3D to detect and prevent possible machining errors
- Includes specific cycles dedicated to hard material strategies that reduce machining time
16 Included Apps
Mfg Context Builder
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Wire EDM Machining
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.