3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Perceived Quality Engineer For Aerospace & Defense (PEQEA)
In commercial aerospace, it is crucial to define and validate cabin quality as early as possible, based on combined data from Design and Engineering departments
In commercial aerospace, the cabin interior is the most relevant factor for perceived quality. Simulated manufacturing tolerances and a defined, photo-realistic appearance allow to predict the perceived quality of all components visible to passengers
• Prepare & perform highly realistic cabin interior visualization and rendering based on native Design data & certified Engineering data to identify defects and validate quality
• Repeat checks for defects based on simulated manufacturing tolerances on all cabin layout configurations and trim levels to have maximum validation coverage for gap & flush
• Prepare & perform Virtual Reality reviews for decision making, using state-of-the-art projection, tracking and interaction technologies & methodologies, as well as collaborative Virtual Reality reviews in 1:1 scale for local and global team members
24 Included Apps
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Product Perception Experience
Converter for STEP
Experience Models Preparation
Converter for IGES
Engineering IP Control
Collaborative IP Management
Rendering Scene Design
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.