3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
Report Creator (REG)
Creates Advanced Reports that are highly formatted to better understand data trends and to summarize product information.
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Use pie, bar, and area charts to summarize the data from many business objects
- Create business documents and data sheets that reflect brand identity or “look and feel” using flexible stylesheets
- Provide on-demand or background report generation with email, FTP or file server delivery
- Standard output formats include PDF, PostScript, Text, XML or HTML
- Use report templates to quickly create customer specific reports
- ENOVIA Business Administrators can use “Customization & Specification” to create UI components that Report Generator administrators can leverage to create new report templates
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.