3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
Semiconductor Connector Administrator (SECTH)
Extend DesignSync Data management to any EDA tool for a significant boost in design productivity and reduced time-to-market
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Provides a programming interface for customizing DesignSync by adding Electronic Design Automation (EDA) data type recognition
- Manage any semiconductor design data by customizing DesignSync to add Electronic Design Automation (EDA) data awareness for any data type
- Groups files and/or directories into abstract “collection” objects which are operated on atomically (ci, co, tag, etc.)
- Prevents modification of individual collection member files
- Custom icons for collection objects can be displayed in DesignSync GUI
- Data is modeled in a Tcl file called a Custom Type Package (CTP)
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.