3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
Semiconductor ProjectSync User (SEPJH)
Web-based project collaboration and management solution to share ideas, bug reports, and engineering change information for enhanced team collaboration.
- Significantly boost design productivity for rapid payback and strong ROI: by enabling issues and other project collaboration information to be directly connected to design data vaulted in DesignSync® Data Manager
- Enable collaborative development of complex electronic products between geographically distributed teams: teams easily communicate via email while the thread of discussion is captured and stored as part of the design record
- Avoid costly mistakes with issue tracking and release management: design object version connected to the defect and are part of the history of the design
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.