3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA Role
Simulation Collaborator (SEI)
Facilitate collaborative decision making across the organization through the 3DDashboard to review, compare, and perform trade-offs between design alternatives
The Simulation Collaborator role allows you to:
- Accelerate selection of the best designs by comparing performance metrics across alternatives and ranking designs based on requirements, using multi-criteria decision making methods
- Perform trade-offs between competing objectives and constraints
- Review, share and collaborate on geometry and simulation results, from anywhere, through a lightweight, browser-based widget
- Build your own simulation dashboard, with widgets to view all of your recent simulation content, for interactive review
12 Included Apps
Credits and Tokens
Simulation Job Monitor
Physics Simulation Review
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.