3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Stamping Die Engineer For Industrial Equipment (STDEI)
Reduce the number of physical prototypes by anticipating manufacturability of stamping die process
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Stamping Die Engineer provides concept method planning assistant for non CAD experts
- Enables seamless integration between concept and detailed design to minimize design duplications
- Cuts cost by reducing the need for physical die prototypes
- Specialized features for die face based on design best practices accelerates high quality surface design
- Specialized and global deformation features to manage spring-back & structural tool compensation process from simulation results
- Reduce the number of physical prototypes by anticipating manufacturability of stamping die process
40 Included Apps
Mechanical Systems Design
Component Family Definition
3D Annotation Experience
3D Templates Capture
2D Layout for 3D Design
Design IP Classification
Digitized Shape Preparation
Product Structure Design
Converter for STEP
3D Printing Preparation
Quality Rules Reuse
Converter for IGES
Die Face Design
Engineering IP Control
Drafting Template Essentials
Collaborative IP Management
Virtual to Real Shape Morphing
Part Design Essentials
Functional Part Design
Generative Wireframe & Surface
Smart Mechanical Components
Bent Part Design
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.