3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA Role
Structural Analysis Engineer (SYE)
Enables comprehensive structural simulations covering statics, dynamics, vibration, thermal, and fatigue across a broad range of industrial applications
Structural Analysis Engineer is a comprehensive role to perform structural integrity assessment of any type of product, providing:
- Multiple structural analyses, including static or quasi static, frequency, buckling, mode-based steady-state or transient dynamic, random response, and non-linear dynamic
- Thermal analyses or sequential thermal-stress analyses (both transient or steady state)
- Advanced capability from meshing, with possible automated creation, scenario definition (up to thousands of loadcases), execution, results visualization, and report generation.
- Fatigue simulation that can predict accurate fatigue lives to ensure complex engineering products are designed for durability, and extend ordinary stress analysis to provide estimates of the lifecycle for components subjected to cyclic loads.
32 Included Apps
Simulation Job Monitor
Design IP Classification
Mechanical Scenario Creation
Physics Results Explorer
Converter for Nastran
Converter for STEP
Structural Model Creation
Quality Rules Reuse
Credits and Tokens
Converter for IGES
Physics Methods Reuse
Model Assembly Design
Collaborative IP Management
Simulation Model Preparation
Part Design Essentials
Generative Wireframe & Surface
Parametric Design Study
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.