3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA Role
Structural Designer (SRD)
Accelerate product design with efficient evaluation of stress, strain, natural frequency and temperature in a guided environment
The Structural Designer role allows you to:
- Intuitively assess the performance of products under linear static conditions and guide the overall design process
- Quickly evaluate the strength and stiffness of components for informed what-if design scenarios
- Use a unique guided workflow process that enables any designer to rapidly determine product performance
- Easily and efficiently test product designs with automated modeling and ability to control accuracy vs compute time
- Include local compute up to 4 cores
19 Included Apps
Credits and Tokens
Simulation Job Monitor
Converter for IGES
Design IP Classification
Collaborative IP Management
Converter for STEP
Linear Structural Validation
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.