3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA Role
Structural Mechanics Engineer (SSU)
Enables comprehensive structural simulations covering statics, implicit and explicit dynamics, acoustics across a broad range of industrial applications
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
Structural Mechanics Engineer is a comprehensive role to perform structural integrity assessment of any type of product, providing:
- Structural analyses (static or quasi-static, frequency, buckling, mode-based steady-state or transient dynamic, random response, non-linear dynamic)
- Thermal analyses or sequential thermal-stress analyses (transient or steady state)
- Advanced capability from meshing, with possible automated creation, model management, scenario definition, execution (tokens included), results visualization, and report generation
- Embedded tokens for running the analyses up to 8 cores
28 Included Apps
Simulation Job Monitor
Design IP Classification
Mechanical Scenario Creation
Physics Results Explorer
Converter for STEP
Structural Model Creation
Quality Rules Reuse
Credits and Tokens
Converter for IGES
Physics Methods Reuse
Model Assembly Design
Collaborative IP Management
Simulation Model Preparation
Parametric Design Study
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.