- Generate and iterate on style through surfaces with a first level of high-end quality surfaces
- Create Class-A Quality surfaces with advanced surface modeling, Advanced surface evaluation & diagnostic tools
- Accelerate Class-A decision with integrated high end Realtime & Physical correct rendering
- Benefit from new paradigm of ICEM Design eXperience application
36 Included Apps
3D Templates Capture
Creative Design Experience
Design IP Classification
FreeStyle Shape Design
Product Structure Design
Converter for STEP
Generative Shape Develop
3D Printing Preparation
Quality Rules Reuse
Converter for IGES
Engineering IP Control
2D Layout Insight
Collaborative IP Management
Photo to Shape
Generative Wireframe & Surface
ICEM Shape Design
Imagine & Shape
ICEM Design Experience
Rendering Scene Design
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.