3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA Role
Test Manager (VRP)
Efficiently define, execute, and monitor Validation & Verification strategies. Ensure compliance with regulations and requirements, avoiding costly recalls
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
The Test Manager role allows you to:
- Efficiently establish a strategy for the Validation & Verification (V&V) of a set of requirements, easily identifying any gap in coverage
- Execute V&V strategies against functional, logical, or physical representations using simulation or testing
- Directly schedule tests and simulations against an ENOVIA project plan
- Monitor the overall execution progress and maturity of the design through a consolidated status dashboard
- Achieve complete traceability from requirements to V&V status
3 Included Apps
Validation & Verification Strategy
Test Results Capture
Validation & Verification Library
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.