3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Visual Experience Content Collection (VCC)
Increase the performance of your design decisions with highly realistic ready-to-use Visual Content – of Materials, Humans, Props and Environments
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
Enable fast and photo-realistic visualization for all Designers and Engineers and accelerate the workflow with ready-to-use, high-quality content
- Easy and accessible, photo-realistic visualization for everyone, enabled by material appearances, environments, humans and props
- Leverage the full capabilities of the integrated visualization solution with rich content, ready to be used on your native CAD data
- Speed up visualization for decisions and accelerate the creative process by leveraging use-case-ready materials and typical environments, complementary props and humans, adjustable to your needs
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.