3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Weight And Balance Designer (KP1)
Valuate, analyze and respect, Weight and Balance Metrics and Targets, in 3D configured product definition, in collaboration with weight manager.
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Define and update the weight values of a 3D product definition based on Weight and balance lifecycle (Estimated, Computed, Declared, Measured)
- Assessment of the weight, the center of gravity and the inertia matrix, based on best so far definition with configuration
- Collaborate with a weight manager in respect of his weight performance targets
- Automatic and scientific consolidation of values among the complete and configured product definition
- Reveal and Assess in 3D weight analytics, like missing weight
11 Included Apps
Business Value Definition
Weight and Balance
Data Perspective Governance
Product Structure Design
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.