3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Role
X-PDM Integration For S3D (SUX)
3D import Smart3D designs of plants, vessels and offshore platforms
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
X-PDM Integration for S3D offers import capabilities for Smart3D data into the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to take full benefit of its collaboration capabilities.
X-PDM Integration for S3D provides the ability to:
- Import of S3D design in 3DEXPERIENCE as a digital Twin leveraging Collaboration for reviews,
- Import of updates to reflect Design Changes
- Populate ISO25926 attributes in 3DEXPERIENCE conform to the business standards,
- Features light weight tessellated geometry
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.