3DEXPERIENCE DELMIA Role
Assembly Simulation Engineer (MAE)
Perform feasibility studies of your assembly or disassembly process to mitigate problems, accelerate time-to-market and improve first-time quality
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
• Determine assembly or disassembly feasibility in 3D early in the design phase by detecting potential issues impacting either product or tooling design
• Leverage Process Planning data to validate feasibility by considering process sequencing and workplace layout
• Document potential issues directly in 3D to enable collaborative resolution with stakeholders
14 Included Apps
Mfg Context Builder
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.